Web Publishing is a primary way of publishing content produced in the Content Studio. It acts as a front-end for website readers and is optimised for high-performance delivery, caching, advanced search capabilities, optimisation of delivery for search engines (SEO), integration of RSS and other content syndication sources. It uses the latest technologies, including HTML5.
- Interactive features (comments, polls)
- Multi-level caching
- Search engine optimisation
- Advanced full text search mechanisms
- Full international support including UTF-8 and bi-directional writing
- Widgets (RSS, social media)